Monday, April 25, 2016

A to Z Survey

Hello all!  I like surveys and quizzes...what can I say; they're my Kryptonite.  So I found the following survey and thought I'd share.  Feel free to participate in the comments section!

A to Z Survey

A – Age: 28.

B – Biggest Fear: Having to have surgery and be able to feel EVERYTHING during it.

C – Current Time: Early. Or Late. All depends on how you look at it.

D – Drink You Had Last: Arnold Palmer. So good :)

E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Toss up between Hannah & Tyler. They're both easy to talk to about different things.

F – Favorite Song: That's such a hard question to answer as a singer.  Right now, I really like the song "No" by Megan Trainer.  Even though I HATE the music video.

G – Grossest Memory: Umm, I don't know? I got licked in the mouth by a dog once. It was pretty disgusting.

H – Hometown: Winter Haven, Florida.  Born and raised.

I – In Love With: My handsome hubby, Tyler. And my Savior, Jesus. And my cats, Jojo & Jeeves.  But not in that order.

J – Jealous Of: Rich people. I know they have their problems too, but sometimes I just wish I had more money.

K – Kindest Person You Know: That's a hard one, but my mom is probably the kindest, most caring woman ever.

L – Longest Relationship: My current relationship - 3 1/2 years and going strong!

M – Middle Name: Janae (It's a combination of my mom's name, Janese, and her best friend who helped raise me, Lynae.)

N – Number of Siblings: Five - two by birth (Jessica & Sara); three by marriage (Katelynn, Matt & Paul)

O – One Wish: To live a God-centered and God-honoring life.

P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: My husband.

Q – Question You’re Always Asked: "Are you pregnant?"  I choose to believe it's because I'm newly married; not because of the weight I've gained.

R – Reason To Smile: I have Jesus in my heart! :)

S – Song You Last Sang: "Crown Him (Majesty)" by Chris Tomlin

T – Time You Woke Up: Later than I should have.

U – Underwear Color: Like I'm gonna tell you. (They're real cute though!)

V – Vacation Destination: Road trip in the US or I would love to go back to Germany again. Or visit Australia for the first time!

W – Worst Habit: Eating when I'm bored. Eating when I'm happy.  Eating when I'm sad.  Eating when I'm stressed.  I eat too much.

X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Teeth, foot, neck, shoulders, back.

Y – Your Favorite Food: Sushi.  I know, I'm weird.  So sue me.

Z – Zodiac Sign: Libra.


Now it's your turn!  Copy and past the below survey in the comments and fill it out.  If you don't want to do the whole thing, just pick and choose what you wanna do :)

A – Age:
B – Biggest Fear:
C – Current Time:
D – Drink You Had Last:
E – Easiest Person To Talk To:
F – Favorite Song:
G – Grossest Memory:
H – Hometown:
I – In Love With:
J – Jealous Of:
K – Kindest Person You Know:
L – Longest Relationship:
M – Middle Name:
N – Number of Siblings:
O – One Wish:
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last:
Q – Question You’re Always Asked:
R – Reason To Smile:
S – Song You Last Sang:
T – Time You Woke Up:
U – Underwear Color:
V – Vacation Destination:
W – Worst Habit:
X – X-Rays You’ve Had:
Y – Your Favorite Food:
Z – Zodiac Sign:

1 comment:

  1. A – Age: is just a number that I choose not to think about

    B – Biggest Fear: finding a snake somewhere inside my home and Cody not being here to kill it

    C – Current Time: 11:32 AM on 04/26/16

    D – Drink You Had Last: milk

    E – Easiest Person To Talk To: YOU! or Cody or my Dad.

    F – Favorite Song: uhh...currently I'm listening to a lot of Switchfoot. and that's about as much as I can narrow it down when it comes to music. ha!

    G – Grossest Memory: maybe Oakie digging those plantar warts out of my foot with a dull knife?

    H – Hometown: Winter Haven

    I – In Love With: Cody

    J – Jealous Of: people who always have perfectly clear complexions. always. never a zit. how do they do it??

    K – Kindest Person You Know: your mom IS a really kind person and also, Shelia Vegter

    L – Longest Relationship: probably my relationship with my parents...what with their conceiving me and all...

    M – Middle Name: Isobel

    N – Number of Siblings: 3 by birth (Oak, Reagan, & Sarah) 5 by marriage (Lynds, Dakota, Caleb, Savannah, & Caroline)

    O – One Wish: if I told you it wouldn't come true...

    P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Cody

    Q – Question You’re Always Asked: "What's new with the adoption?" shoot me.

    R – Reason To Smile: I've been saved by the grace of God

    S – Song You Last Sang: Be Thou My Vision arr. by Dan Forrest

    T – Time You Woke Up: around 7:15

    U – Underwear Color: seafoam green

    V – Vacation Destination: HAWAII

    W – Worst Habit: Cody says leaving my shoes around the house

    X – X-Rays You’ve Had: teeth, chest, neck

    Y – Your Favorite Food: this is another impossible one to answer. probably pizza.

    Z – Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

    ReplyDelete